[Help] Please try to compile volpack with pdebuild

Hi,

I tried to sort out a problem I have in building volpack
packages on debian-devel.  The thread starts at

and continues this month at

The problem is the following:  I announced here on this list a
reworked build system for volpack and this works perfectly if
I use debuild (not to speak of simple configre; make).  For
some strange reason it fails to build if I use pbuilder and
I have not yet found a clue to convince pbuilder to leave the
temporary build directory for a safe inspection.  Could any
kind soul be so kind whether this is reproducible on other
machines?  I suspect that there is a small flaw in setting
the pathes that are relative instead of absolute but I have
no idea why this should not work.

Thanks for any help

         Andreas.

--