Re: DM application for David Paleino

Hi David,
* David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com> [2007-12-09 14:34]:
> I'm writing this to apply for Debian Maintainership. I agree with the Social
> Contract, the Debian Free Software Guidelines and the Debian Machine Usage
> Policy.

> sponsors, so that someone can advocate me :).
[...]
I have to admit that I need to go through old mails from you
to judge if I can advocate you because I sponsored too many
people even if I remember your name pretty well I have to
check some RFS requests by again so give me some time please :)
Anyway... Since I know that you have no DD nearby to sign
your key, is it possible to upload as a DM without a single
DD signature on your key?
Kind regards
Nico
--