Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 21:38:12 +0200
From: Noèl Köthe <noel@debian.org>
To: 467038@bugs.debian.org
Cc: control@bugs.debian.org, Fiz Vazquez <vud1@sindominio.net>,
    Joerg Jaspert <joerg@ganneff.de>, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>,
    Bernd Zeimetz <bzed@debian.org>, David Paleino <d.paleino@gmail.com>,
    Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>
Subject: #467038 ITP: pytrainer - Free Sport Training Center

tag 467038 + confirmed pending
retitle 467038 ITP: pytrainer -- Free Sport Training Center
thanks

Hello,

CC: to everybody who wrote to this RFP: http://bugs.debian.org/467038

I used Fiz packages and changed it that it builds and works with Debian
(used lenny).

You can find the package and sources here:
http://people.debian.org/~noel/pytrainer/

I will work some more time on the package and then upload it to Debian.

Comments/suggestions/testing is very welcome.

Thank you.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org