Re: dcmtk-snapshot

Charles,

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:31 AM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
> Le Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 06:22:00PM +0100, Mathieu Malaterre a écrit :
>> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
>>
>> > Maybe you can consider uploading snapshots of the dcmtk development
>> > repository to experimental instead, without introducing a new package.
>>
>> Is this documented somewhere ? I'll talk to the dcmtk folks to see
>> what are there opinion.
>
> Dear Mathieu,
>
> you can find documentation in the Developers Reference:
>
> http://www.debian.org/doc/developers-reference/resources.html#experimental
>
> I also think that uploads to `experimental' would be better suited than an
> extra -snapshot package.

ok.

> Also, if you store your source package in a VCS, you

What do you mean ? I am not working on dcmtk, this is an open source
project released by a company called offis. The only way to retrieve
the original src code is though there ftp.

So in the end, what do I need to do ? Do you want the diff from:

svn+ssh://malat-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/dcmtk/trunk/debian

?

Thanks,
--