Re: GNUmed Live CD

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

I could take a look but there is really little I have done. I could

That's exactly what makes sense to store in SVN: Little pieces of code
that are helpful for several people. Do you have a login on alioth.debian.org. If not I might "proxy" your commit.

potentially supply a configuration that resulted from calling lh-config --foo
but I thought the whole point of this was to get away from fixed configs
which will get outdated and move to the mentioned task files (foo)

Great.  You obviosely solved a task which I never found the time for.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de