Re: PDF documentation.

Le Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 01:55:48PM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> What is the estimated time to wait?

I have strictly no idea.

>> that will include the sources, that contain figures in… PDF format. Aaaargh!).
>
> I do not think that ftpmaster will argue about figures in PFD format.  Ftpmaster
> might be strict but I do not think that we should assume they are stupid.

You are right, I am sometimes too negative.

I think that I will upload with a README.ftpmaster explaining that the sources
will come in the next release and I prefer save the repacking work. (Since the
figures are in binary format, I can not just dump them in the diff.gz, or I
would have to uuencode them, explain, etc…).

How does it sound?

--
Charles