Revisiting DebianGenomics wiki page

Hi,

I stumbled upon the DebianGenomics Wiki page[1] which has stopped
active edits since our tasks pages exist (and is actually refering to
microbio.wml which does not exist any more).  IMHO the use for this
page is not very high any more and we should rather link to the
tasks pages.  On the other hand I'm afraid deleting content from
this page because not everything is moved to the tasks file.

The only reason which stops me from just moving the content to the
tasks file and droping it from the wiki is that we might loose the
Genomics "metainformation" in the large Biology task file.

What do you think about this?

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianGenomics