Representation of networks paragraph on Wiki DebianSystemsBiology

Hi,

I checked most of the Wiki pages which are linked from

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Biology

to remove the microbio.wml part of the tables which has no sense any
more because this page does not exist any more.  I also updated the
tasks page with some information about packages which are basically done
and do not need to be listed on the Wiki any more.  (In this context
done means either an official package exists or the information on the
tasks page is more up to date.)

I stumbled upon single table on

   http://wiki.debian.org/DebianSystemsBiology

which is in the paragraph "Representation of networks".  I failed to
find a clue about the original intention of the author of this table.
It lists a lot of available packages but I'm not sure to what category
it might fit.  Any suggestion what to do with these packages?

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de