Re: gbrowse2 package

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 02:31:54PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> Uhm, wait a moment - I had an old SVN checkout.  I'll keep on posting
> later.

I commited two changes to SVN:

  1. Use wildcard when mentioning the manpages to install.
     This way dh_installmans does not try to install non-existing
     manpages (at least I can not find these in my tarball -
     there is only docs/gbrowse.1 but none of the others mentioned
     in your file.
     Any idea how to get the missing manpages?

  2. Move binaries from /bin to /usr/bin

Because you asked about lintian:  You most probably are using an
outdated lintian which is not as verbose as the one you get when trying

   apt-get -t unstable install lintian

Please try again - there are other issues left and there are also hints
how to fix them whan using `lintian -i`.  Just ask again if even the
latest lintian does not produce any problem.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de