Any software package for Radiation Oncology Contouring?

Hi All,

I am a Radiation Oncologist and looking for an option for a contouring programme (basically as a part of Treatment Planning System) which can be hosted/as part of a module/be run on the desktop.

Basically, it should have a DICOM support, ability to throw up information on the Dose Volume Histograms, allow collaborative contouring (as part of teaching programmes) and archival options. There are some open source solutions (where an attempt has been made to integrate the discussions in one thread on the forums here: http://www.isocentre.org/forum/t-300932/open-source-treatment-planning-systems). (DISCLAIMER: I am a moderator here on the said forums). We are also in the process of shifting to a new Drupal based CMS; hence as part of wider outreach for teaching programme for oncologists across the world, this was urgently required.

Any help or guidance on the same issue would be more than welcome. Thanks a lot.

(We support open source in all our initiatives)
--
Stereotactic

"We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience
"

--