Ginkgo-cadx

I have today studied what this project offers.

As a practicising doctor I must say this is most like what I
would use in daily practice if it were available for Debian.

Upstream has been *very* responsive to our suggestions (they
implemented an XML-RPC remote control interface because we
[GNUmed, that is] asked for it !). I'm sure working with
them to get the needed patches into the respective
dependencies won't be harder than necessary.

Anyone

	- looking for a package which would make a significant
	  difference in actual, practical health care today
	- afraid of tackling packaging the VISTA KISS

This is it !

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346