Re: MIRA, BALL, or svn vs git

On 09/03/11 12:01, Steffen Möller wrote:
Dear all,

a week ago or so I had worked on a first (so I had thought) package for the
assembler MIRA. I invested a couple of hours into it and eventually got
it to compile. Only today I then learned that MIRA is also on git:
http://git.debian.org/?p=debian-med/mira.git;a=summary
. The effort is not yet completed, as it seems, nonetheless, we should think
about ways to point ourselves to the packaging happening elsewhere.

Hi, Steffen.

Bela Tiwari (ex NEBC) has also packaged MIRA for Bio-Linux.

Bye,

  Tony.