Re: MIRA, BALL, or svn vs git

On Wed, Mar 09, 2011 at 08:46:29PM +0300, George Marselis wrote:
> yeah, that was my doing, but i sorta abandoned the project, because I
> could not create a perfect package,

There is no such thing like a perfect package - but we can try to reach
some convergence to such a thing together.

> and i shied away from asking on
> the list in fear of sounding like a fool.

Please do not fear this!!!  I think people who subscribed this list can
not be fools by definition. :-)

> if i can help with anything, let me know

IMHO laying out the reasons what your problems in packaging were would
be a good start (except Steffen says he made enough progress that this
is not needed any more).

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--