Re: Ginkgo CADx

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 10:12:36AM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Guess it depends on who makes that statement. We will see what the Ginkgo
> > people have to say.
>
> "has been in use with Ginkgo for a while" == "is well tested"

I do not think that '== "is well tested"' is correct here.  You would also
need to verify that the patch for say wx does not break .... hmmm, say for
example GNUmed client.

> "applies cleanly" == "console output of applying the patch"

Yes.

Thanks for diving into this.  This is very mauch apprechiated.  I'm a bit
short in time currently and wanted to write something similar.  At any
case I tried to explain the issue in the Remark in the paragraph on the
tasks page:

   http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/imaging#ginkgo-cadx

(which is lousy formated as I just see now :-()

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de