Re: ensembl_57-7_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

> I do not really get it. I find most of those tools already in
> Debian. bwa, mummer,samtools,velvet are in ... not sure
> about the state of the others.

i am inexperienced in the field of bioinformatics. i thought i would
gain more experience, by first making a list of all the tools used in
the field.

i tried to google for such a list, but i nothing came up. at least
nothing that i found to my satisfaction. my irc friend had a wiki up
and running. he suggested we use his wiki to list those tools. thought
it was a good idea at the time.