Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:12:28 -0400
From: Scott Cain <scott@scottcain.net>
To: "Gbrowse (E-mail)" <gmod-gbrowse@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [Gmod-gbrowse] Switch from SourceForge svn to Github git repository

Hello,

Tomorrow afternoon (Thursday) we plan on migrating the GBrowse code
repository from svn at SourceForge to git at GitHub.  While we expect
the transition to fairly painless, the svn repository will be locked
down before the transition to make sure no commits get lost in the
process.  We will also be updating the wiki at gmod.org to reflect the
new way of getting GBrowse code.

If you have any comments or concerns about this transition, please let me know.

Scott

Ontario Institute for Cancer Research