Re: Wiki

Le Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:25:43PM +0200, Andreas Tille a écrit :
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 10:12:58PM +0200, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> >
> > on http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med/index.en.html in the Links
> > section is something written about Wikiomics.
> > Is the link to that website really added intentionally?
>
> It probably should be Wikinomics.  Could anybody confirm this / fix this
> on the web page?

Hello everybody,

I dug in our archives, and found the following discussion:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2006/04/msg00000.html

The original URL is not anymore, but the following shows reminescences of a
past topic for bioinformatics: http://www.wikiomics.org/wiki/

I propose to remove the link, as it is not actual anymore.

Actually, the whole links section is quite outdated.  Does anybody has new
links to suggest ?

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy