[no subject]

Hi Yaroslav,

I have fixed all lintian issues with Aghermann except this one:

W: aghermann: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libsigfile0
W: aghermann: non-dev-pkg-with-shlib-symlink usr/lib/libsigfile.so.0.0.0 usr/lib/libsigfile.so

This libsigfile is an internal library which is used by the main
executable (aghermann) and by two accessory programs contained in the
same package.  I tend to think splitting the whole project in three
(aghermann, libsigfile and aghermann-tools) would be a little overkill,
and that simply overriding this warning might be sufficient, for now.
What do you think?

Other than that, as of the latest version (0.4.3.1) Aghermann is ready
for packaging AFAICT.  I am still waiting for the admission approval from
Alioth admins, though.

Cheers,
Andrei