Re: Sofa-framework: Again QT help needed

Hi,

I'm always in favour of keeping upstream informed.  However, the problem
is a bit Debian specific because sofa compiles fine when using the
original source archive.  The problem I reported just happens after
stripping Debian packaged qwt library.  I suggest we try to sort out
this issue here at first to some end (=upload) and suggest patches
to upstream that might make sense for both sides.

(I keep you informed about success after final testing.  Needs > 1h
to compile on my Laptop ...)

@Eric: It would be nice if you could provide patches in uniform diff
format (diff -u) to enable simple drop in into quilt patches (no need
to change anything for now, just a remark for the future).

Kind regards

    Andreas.