Re: Versioning of populations

Le Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:43:32AM +0100, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> Regarding to Oliver's PPA I noticed that other potentially interesting
> biological packages are available there.  I wonder whether you also
> would consider maintaining these in Debian Med SVN.  This would enable
> other DDs looking at your packaging.  I just realised that you even
> worked on treeplot as user tryphon-guest in 2008.  Any reason why this
> did not seemed to be attractive enough for you and you did not kept the
> SVN up to date?  Any hint were you obtained the latest treeplot versions
> from?

Hello Andreas and Olivier,

I think that I lost momentum in 2008 when I was interacting with Olivier.  I
hope that this was not the reason for not going ahead with the upload.  If that
was the case, I am really sorry.

In any case, I am available to resume the work on treeplot.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,