Re: Post Wheezy release remarks

Hi Olivier,

On Tue, May 07, 2013 at 02:52:22PM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> We can also start move from experimental to unstable for those packages
> sent to unstable during the freeze...

Sure.  To check what packages are affected you can simply have a look at
the tasks pages[1] and check out for yellow buttons "Newer upstream!".
The pages are rendered in a way that "experimental" uploads are not
regarded as uploaded - so these packages are marked as well.

When I have worked down my backlog from vac I'll start having an eye on
these yellow buttons again but everybody is free to work on this as well.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

[1] http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio
    (or any other task than bio)