Re: duplicate work on ggplot2 ?

Le Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 03:41:19PM +0100, Ivo Maintz a écrit :

> I locally merged the (rare) differences from the git repository
> with the svn repo.

Dear Ivo,

what are your plans for ggplot2 now that Wheezy has been released ?

Currently, the ggplot2 Debian package is quite oudated, and its development is
stalled between two repositories.  The transition to Subversion happened for
you, but if you are not in position to finish your work in the short term,
maybe we can go ahead with the current Git repository.

Cheers,

--
Charles