Orthanc 0.6.2 - Review needed for "Orthanc Client"

Dear all,

I have just uploaded a Debian package for Orthanc 0.6.2 that has been released earlier this week [1].

This release introduces "Orthanc Client". Orthanc Client is a SDK that allows a third-party software to connect to an instance of Orthanc from C++ code using the REST API of Orthanc. This library is built upon libcurl.

I have therefore created 3 new packages: liborthancclient0.6 (the shared library), liborthancclient-dev (the headers), and liborthancclient-doc (Doxygen documentation + sample code). As this is my first packaging of a SDK, please could someone help me by reviewing my work to make sure the packaging is OK?

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Sébastien-

[1] http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/debian-med/trunk/packages/orthanc/trunk/debian/