Re: [MoM] Getting Started with OpenEMR Package

Hi Ian,

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 03:48:31PM -0700, Ian Wallace wrote:
> Andreas - I am subscribed to the debian-med mailing list so no need to cc
> me on the emails.

Fine.  I'll also answer your MoM report here (since you might have
intended to post it to the list).

> Strange that you can't see my account on Alioth.  I just created another
> one on Alioth.debian.org.
>
> Username was iankarlwallace-guest on the website.  I logged in and sent a
> request to join the project from FusionForge.  Maybe that will fix things?

Yup.  Some other Debian Med admin has accepted this over night (at least
in my time zone ;-))

> Currently I am at work and can't test SSH stuff so will have to do that at
> home once done for the day.

Fine.  If something fails please regard the SSH hints in the wikie which
Debian Med policy is linking to.  Then everything should go smoothly.

> Thanks for the links on the PHP stuff.  I took last night and looked at the
> phpmyadmin source, the package structure and now just need to start
> re-using some of there items after I know a little more about what I am
> doing.  Am going to print the new maintainers guide book and start working
> through that.

Have fun with reading

    Andreas.

--