Re: [FASTAQ] - Package now builds only ITP missing and one warning

Hi Jorge,

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 09:04:36AM +0100, Jorge Sebastião Soares wrote:
> fastaq:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/fastaq.git/

Please use `git import-orig --pristine-tar` - the pristine tar for the
version you are using in d/changelog is missing.

> Is almost ready to ship, I just need to create an ITP for it.

Fine.  Just do the ITP.

> I get a lintian warning about manpages, but having had a look at the source
> for several manpages, I don't think this isan issue.
>
> The warning is:
>
> manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry
>

> When I open the mana pages that are automatically freated at build time for
> this package, it all renders perfect.

Usually this is since the syntax of the ".SH NAME" section is not properly

<progname> \- <short description>

Sometimes you can fix this with sed.

> Any thoughts on this are welcome.

If there would a pristine-tar I would try to recreate ... :-)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de