[Fastaq] - Changed extended description. Still a couple of lintian mess

I'm still getting a couple of lintian W's and one E.

W: fastaq source: newer-standards-version 3.9.5 (current is 3.9.4)

Should I change this to 3.9.4?

E: fastaq: bad-provided-package-name python3:any

I have found these threads [1] and [2]. Should I not care about this error at all? If I should, how can I solve it?

Several of these:
W: fastaq: manpage-has-bad-whatis-entry usr/share/man/man1/fastaq_capillary_to_pairs.1.gz

If you look at the manpage fo the command 'ls' it's formatted exactly the same way these manpages are.
So I don't really understand where the problem lies.

Any help would be much appreciated as I would like to get this package shipped before the end of this week.

Kind regards,

Jorge