Re: kmc and fastaq - New upstream release

Hi Thorsten,

may I kindly ask if you could consider into sponsoring aegean as well,
while you're at it? I finished it shortly before Andreas went on
vacation and he suggested someone else could step in? I wouldn't mind
having it sit in NEW for a while, but I would like to know if there's
any additional work to be done.

Thanks!
Sascha