Re: [MoM] dwv

Hi Yves,

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 12:27:07AM +0100, Yves wrote:
> Thanks Andreas, I was on the wrong path! I was trying things that were not
> appropriate.

No problem.  MoM was initiated to help people get on the right path. ;-)

> cp: cannot stat '/var/cache/pbuilder/base.cow': No such file or directory
> Failed cowcopy.
> gbp:error: Couldn't run '~/bin/git-pbuilder': ~/bin/git-pbuilder returned 1
>
> I hope I did not skip a policy again!

You possibly found a missing part.  The policy silently assumes that people
have setup cowbuilder first.

   sudo apt-get install cowbuilder
   sudo cowbuilder --create

(untested from memory - if it does not work please try man cowbuilder).

Hope this helps

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de