Re: Seqan knowledge needed (Was: Help needed in C++ / seqan issue)

Hi Andrei,

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 05:30:39AM +0300, johnhommer@gmail.com wrote:
> Here's my take on mugsy issues.  I worked on a tree checked out with:
>
>   $ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/mugsy/code/trunk mugsy-code
>
> Building with gcc-4.9.2.  The version of boost I compiled it against is 1.56.

OK, thanks for your patches.  I'll check them soon.

> I couldn't get it to link, because the authors apparently never heard
> of autotools.  Generally, those handwritten Makefile's just.. made me
> cry.

+1

However, if we really want automake on these old projects we probably
need to add it ourselves.  I did so in the past for living projects and
it was adapted upstream but I'm not sure here.

Thanks a lot for your contribution - I'll come back in case of trouble

   Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de