Re: Debian Package for kmer

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. As long as I can clearly identify the boundaries and interdependencies between the modules, I can create multiple packages from the kmer source distribution. These can then be installed separately as needed.

What I will do for now is hold off on this until hearing back from you and then proceed from there.

Thanks also for the hint about the PacBio tools for wgs-assembler. I use smrtanalysis extensively and meant to package it sooner or later. It just looks like it will be sooner.

Regards
Afif