Re: New version of ncbi-blast+ available

Hi Aaron,

On Tue, Aug 02, 2016 at 04:03:48PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > I gonna have a look, but this is really a build modification, I may need Aaron help, there build system is really complex.
>
> I'll be happy to take a look.
>
> Andreas, can I pull your preliminary changes from anywhere, or should I
> recreate them locally?

I just imported the new tarball and tried to refresh the patches.  Some
small adaptions were needed but I'd prefer you do these with a deeper
understanding.  I became unsure whether I might have mixed up with the
wrong patching.  (Currently I do not have access to the box where I did
this.)

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--