CD-HIT binaries (Was: [GSoC] Help needed for verifying cd-hit test)

Hi Andreas,

[...]
> Is there anybody who would
> expect to find a /usr/bin/cdhit executable in any scripts or should we
> rather rename to cd-hit to fit the upstream binary.

I remember that I had to patch upstream code a couple of times to change
the name of the CD-HIT/CD-HIT-EST binaries to match the Debian names
instead of upstream's ones. I'd need to update these then... it might
also help to keep both variants in, for instance the other one as a symlink?

Cheers
Sascga