Re: Debianmed sprint

Hello,

Right, we need to get the DPL's approval, even though I never asked my
expenses to be covered ;o/  I can prepare for that together with
Michael. Please all just add your names on the Sprint page.

Something else that came to mind, which is that we should think about
lowering mental hurdles for female contributors and anybody who may feel
uncomfortable to travel to foreign cities. I may be politically
incorrectly single out women here, but looking back I somewhat recall a
particular gender inequality. It is not unlikely that the extra travel
from the airports of our past meetings was a contributing factor. But
this is minimal now in Bukarest, I presume. I hence propose that we
somehow find ways to cluster at the airport and if we can also cluster
at a particular hotel then this would be good, too. Other ideas are
welcome. And we should promote whatever we come up with on our Sprint
page, I suggest.

Best,

Steffen