Re: Please check med-bio-ngs, med-bio-phylo and med-cloud

على السبت  7 كانون الثاني 2017 ‫00:45، كتب Afif Elghraoui:
> The
> problem here is making the leap to actually releasing a bio-ngs
> metapackage (which is too late now anyway).

Maybe it's not too late [1]. I think new binary packages are still
allowed into testing--just not new source packages.

If that's the case, can we make bio-ngs and others into real packages
and have med-bio depend on them? Then I can start reorganizing things
more enthusiastically.

regards
Afif

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2016/12/msg00000.html