[Ann] Changed Debian Med policy: SVN is now deprecated

Hi,

since it seems we will have no chance to keep on using SVN I'm currently
aggressively moving packages from SVN to Git.  As far as I know nobody
in the team insists on the usage of SVN any more and for newcomers SVN
is rather a burden than helpful - so Git seems to be the natural choice.

So I took the freedom to change our team policy[1] accordingly, named
the usage of SVN deprecated and added a step by step description[2] how
I successfully migrated lots of packages.  The process became quite
robust over the years and I did not had any issues with this method
since monthes.

I hope everybody is happy with this - feel free to move a package of
your choice according to these instructions.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

[1] https://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html
[2] https://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/docs/policy.html#subversion-to-git