Re: uploading libzstd...

Hi Mattia,

thanks for diving into this! Just quickly replying as my name was
mentioned...

[...]
> Alex Mestiashvili, Sascha Steinbiss, Kevin Murray: there are a bunch of
> patches without Forwarded header, that seems like have been there for a
> while.  Please do some upstreaming work there.

There are two patches with my name in the Author field. One can be
removed (0009-Add-shebang-for-scripts.patch) as upstream seems to have
made the fix already and the patch would only duplicate the shebang line
now.
As for the other one (0008-Address-embedded-zlib.patch), this was merely
a workaround for zlibWrapper not to build its examples with the embedded
gz*.c zlib copies -- something specific to the Debian policy which I
usually do not consider mandatory to forward to upstream.
The patch description could use some love though.

I'll address these minor issues later today, thanks for the heads-up.
When do you want to make the upload?

Cheers
Sascha