Re: Test for sra-sdk

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 12:23 Liubov Chuprikova <chuprikovalv@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 at 08:44 Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

As I said it would be good if you could
reproduce the build and solve the xdelta3 issue.

I will write when I finish with upgrading!

Mmm... After upgrading to testing I cannot reproduce the build. It fails with the following message:
ERROR: ld.so: object 'libfakeroot-sysv.so' from LD_PRELOAD cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
dpkg-buildpackage: error: fakeroot debian/rules binary gave error exit status 2

I made an effort to understand the cause of the failure, but to no vain. I need to leave it till tomorrow.

With regards,
Liubov