Re: minia_3.2.0-2_source.changes REJECTED

On 2019-07-04 09:47, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Or may be you need to check your ~/.gbp.conf
> whether this is set True?  I think its a bug that you get a *wrong*
> tarball if this is set to False - it rather should be none at all
> IMHO.  But I was to lazy to sort this out.

This happens to me from time to time. I usually get around by using 'gbp
buildpackage ... --git-pristine-tar'.

> Kind regards (and thanks for fixing minia in any case)

Happy to help! :)

> PS: Can you please also push mindthegap changes?  May be there
>     was a conflict with my `mv patches debian/patches` .

Pushed. The problem now seems to be related to missing dependencies of
libgatbcore2. It's strange that it doesn't pull them...

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325