Re: HYPHY and tests

Hi Saira,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 04:45:06PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:

> > I had another look into the current state of the hyphy test suite.  Its
> > now passing for me.  Do you intend to do further changes or can you
> > confirm it is ready now?
> >
> Indeed I spent some time last night and now the tests are passing. Happy
> days. Actually if yo uhave a look at the unit tests, I removed the tests
> which need interaction (fair) but I am also removing a few failing tests
> (still not really understanding why they fail).

I had a look into the failing tests and I admit I also do not have any
clue.  So for the moment we should probably go with the current state
which is covering quite some tests.  That's way better than the situation
without any test and thus I've just uploaded the package.

> Is that OK to leave it like that and go on and work on another package? Or
> should I find it out why are they failing?

I think switching to the next task from here is OK.  Feel free to pick
your next favourite package.  I'm about to write a mail about the status
of tree-puzzle which was your first choice before hyphy.  I've now
updated as promised - but see my other mail.  It might be tricky and I
leave it to you whether you want to take another challenge or pick a
possibly more easy task to relax a bit inbetween to continue with some
success story.

Happy to be able to upload you second package

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de