Re: Source uploads not processing?

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 11:39:33AM +0200, Olivier Sallou wrote:

> >     which package did you upload?
> >
> > ctdconverter, hhsuite, python3-typed-ast, python-typing-extensions,
> > rapmamp, python-bx, and prokka
>
> looking at prokka, indeed no source upload appears in tracker.

I'm 100% sure that I've got two mails about prokka (changes uploaded
and accepted to unstable) but

   https://alioth-lists.debian.net/pipermail/debian-med-packaging/2019-July/thread.html

is not listing these in the web archive.  I also remember hhsuite and
rapmap (and several others from Michael) - none of these inside the
archive which is really strange.

For the moment I can not provide more information since today is
daytrip and I will be offline.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--