Re: Failing tests / OnFire

On 7/31/19 1:11 PM, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Saira,

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 12:37:45PM +0100, Saira Hussain wrote:
be ready so looking for the next project!

I just finished the tests for the project norsnet. I pushed everything to
master and seems to work. It is very useful when there are examples data
sets that I can use together with the package otherwise it takes me really
long time to look, think and create the appropriate ones!

Finally you found some more motivating example!  This makes me very happy. :-)
With this test I finished in less than a day :) In any case let me know if
that needs more care. Meanwhile I am looking for another package!

Looks pretty good - uploaded.
Thanks!

Just a short notice since I'm traveling back from DebConf (safely landet
in Frankfurt but now its the train ride back home):  I might check today
Sounds awesome. I hope you had a great time in the DebConf!

As always. :-)
I need to try and join one Open Source conference myself :)
Just keep on your nice work and do not bother to ask any question here

      Andreas.

Getting this rolling, I finished the tests on cdbfasta. Going for a record day :)

Let me know of any feedback on that!

Thanks
SH