Re: prinseq(-lite), a dependency of virus seeker

Andreas Tille, on 2020-04-11 16:09:10 +0200:
> BTW, when having .pl files a typical pitfall is if you have a manpage
> named manpage.pl.1.  This is considerd a manpage written in Polish
> language.  You can checkout this example
>
>     https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/sprai/-/blob/master/debian/rules#37
>
> how to work around this.

Thank you Andreas,

I had a look at the Antoni's implementation, and applied similar
approach, to sort the "no extension" vs ".pl" issue.  I pushed
the change on Salsa.  This settles the question apparently.

The package is now in a shape I'm happy with.  :)

Thank you all for your help,
Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d