Name space pollution in Bioinformatics: seqlib

Hi folks,

I've reported two issues to the two seqlibs:

  https://github.com/walaj/SeqLib/issues/56
    (this is packaged as libseqlib)

  https://github.com/isovic/seqlib/issues/2
    (this is needed by some COVID-19 relevant dependencies)

In case I do not get any answer from upstreams quickly any
hint how we want to name the second project would be welcome.
As another data point conda seems to deal with the first one
only:

/bioconda-recipes(master) $ grep -Riw seqlib
recipes/bxtools/build.sh:rm -rf SeqLib
recipes/bxtools/build.sh:git clone --recursive https://github.com/walaj/SeqLib
recipes/bxtools/build.sh:cd SeqLib
recipes/rna-seqc/build.sh:pushd SeqLib/bwa
recipes/rna-seqc/build.sh:pushd SeqLib/fermi-lite
recipes/rna-seqc/build.sh:pushd SeqLib/htslib
recipes/rna-seqc/build.sh:    SeqLib/lib/libseqlib.a
recipes/freebayes/build.sh:sed -i.bak 's/^CC.*//g' SeqLib/htslib/Makefile
recipes/freebayes/build.sh:sed -i.bak 's/^CC.*//g' SeqLib/bwa/Makefile
recipes/freebayes/build.sh:sed -i.bak 's/^CC.*//g' SeqLib/fermi-lite/Makefile

It was packaged in connection with freebayes in Debian as well.

Comments are welcome.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--