Re: RFS: python-biopython

On 12.06.20 18:39, Étienne Mollier wrote:
Hi Steffen,

Steffen Möller, on 2020-06-12 18:31:57 +0200:
I am at it - do you mind me adding you to the list of maintainers?
I suppose you meant the Uploaders field ?  Sure, if it helps.
;) it helped in the past - also @Pranav and @Nilesh, you have done
so much for all the packages already - if you presume to care for a
package beyond your GSoC time, please add yourselves as an Uploader.

You should get a Debian Maintainer status for those packages that you
want to have it, so you do not need sponsors to update them. In the
past, a uploader/maintainer entry was required for that, but is no longer
the case.

Steffen