Re: Debian package bcftools

[I'm cc'ing the Debian Med mailing list as your email contains no private information]

Dear Giulio,

It is nice to hear that you are finding the Debian package of bcftools useful. The correct way to request support from the volunteer contributors to Debian is to documented at https://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting

Cheers!

--
Michael R. Crusoe