Re: mafft [was Re: VIP]

Hi Tony,

thanks for your trust and reaching out here.  Since it seems to be a
complex problem its probably sensible to open a bug report also for the
Debian package (and please be so kind to refer with explicitly links to
the bug you was talking about).

I also think that the issue should be reported upstream since they
actually know the code and where to debug which is not the case for
random Debian / Ubuntu maintainers.

Thanks again,

      Andreas.

--