Re: RFS: nim-hts (hts-nim on sheet)

Hi,

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 at 09:41, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:
Hello,

https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/nim-hts seems ready to upload to me.
Please kindly give it some extra eyeballs and typically it is Andreas
who kindly uploads but feel free to help him out.

I took the liberty to do a few changes here:

* Added d/watch
* Did repacking to remove binary files which would be otherwise rejected by FTP masters
* Re-generated the binaries for testing in d/rules during dh_auto_test
* Added Autopkgtest
* A few minor changes, additions and fixes

Please consider to review my changes and let me know if they are fine - $git pull :-)

Kind regards
Nilesh