Aw: Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

> I'll refine the code a bit and open it up. But the unfortunate nature of
> such exercise is where I have a driver but I do not 'know' the protocol. I
> am merely playing back the traces and those traces could be tied to my
> license key.

Another idea: get an entirely fresh machine (laptop/VM) that never knew
anything of your clinic/sensor before. A Windows machine, that is.

Install a freshly downloaded version (say, a trial version) of your
imaging software (or of another software documented to support your
sensor). Plug in the sensor and monitor the USB flow.

Since on that "machine" you never entered any license key material
you might be able to obtain untainted traces.

Karsten