Fixing d/watch Teamwide

Hi,

GitHub lately decided to change it's tarball locations from
archive/version to archive/ref/tag/version - or something similar.
This ended up breaking a lot of d/watch files which fetch stuff from
github.
There was a discussion on -devel[1] regarding fixing d/watch for github
URLs, a few nice suggestions but nothing concrete - and looks like in
any case, we need to editing huge amounts of watch files.

If someone has a script/way to do that teamwide, it'd be nice - please
consider doing so.
If not, I'll try asking around. Perhaps JS team fixed that already.

Or would you know if there's another way than manually(or via script) changing watch
files?

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2021/03/msg00179.html

Nilesh