Re: Finishing ncbi-vdb and sra-sdk

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> -- Could NOT find JNI (missing: JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH).
>
> (which is probably caused at the end of file
>    ngs/ncbi/ngs-jni/CMakeLists.txt )

More likely the find_package(Java ...) call on line 159 of
build/env.cmake.  At any rate, it looks like CMake might want the full
(non-headless) JDK; I don't see an obvious way around that requirement
short of setting the relevant variables explicitly, so I'd suggest
keeping it simple and upgrading the build dependency.

>   test/sharq/CMakeLists.txt:44 (ExternalProject_Add)

> It seems the patch I tried[1] is not working as intended. :-(

Please try patching test/sharq in addition to tools/sharq.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu